CB 2013 Northern Redfoot hatchlings - $150 including shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelledfriends

10 Year Member!
Hello,
I have four 2013 Northern Redfoot hatchlings that are 6 weeks old. They have good growth on them and are eating dandelions, hibiscus leaves, hollyhock flowers, grape leaves, plantain, mulberry leaves, sedum, mushroom, strawberry and cantalopue. They are housed indoors for the night and are outdoors during the day time. I am waiting for new insulated shipping boxes, which should arrive in a week, and then I can ship these guys out.

Price - $150 all inclusive. This includes overnight shipping, packaging, cool pack if needed and Paypal fees if you are using paypal. If you send me a postal money order, which I prefer, then the price will be $140 all inclusive.

Shipping - I will ship via UPS or FedEX for 10.30 arrival. Please note that if you live in a small town or remote location then even if I choose 10.30 am delivery the package might still not be delivered until later in the day. So please check with UPS and FedEx for delivery times in your location.

Payment - As stated above I prefer postal money orders but I also accept Paypal payment. Please e-mail me for my address or paypal ID depending on what you are using.

Reviews - Please check the BOI in Faunaclassifieds.com for reviews.

Please visit http://tinyurl.com/m7vggme for more pictures.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you.

Michael Thathuvaswamy

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.