Another Delivery Mix Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Ok so are we living in Bizarro World b/c UPS just delivered a big heavy package to my house. Now I wasn't expecting any big heavy packages or any packages at all for that matter. I looked at the label and it says Nutrisystem. So now I ask havta ask a few questions:

1. Why didn't I get 15 Baby Sulcatas like Mao Senpai?
2. What the hell do it do with it?
3. Can Nutrisystem be mixed with vodka? (Don't judge, it's Friday!) :)
4. Jaqui is this your idea of a joke? ;)

It has my address on it, but where the name is supposed to be it just has a phone # which is NOT mine!

1002.jpg

1001.jpg

1003.jpg

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
That's not my address, Ty! That is Nutrisystem's address!! Actually I just opened it... It's full of canned horse meat! You're not missing any horses are you Steph?? Just kidding!!! :D:D:D HEH HEH HEHHH---EVIL LAUGH!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
PAHAAA....At the horse thing and....awh i would of sent my gang of thugs to your door ;)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well now I know where my old horses ended up! :rolleyes:

Nutrisystem sells horsemeat? Your kidding right? I was gonna say it was my son's package, because he gets stuff from places like that all the time. Muscle building and health food stuff.

Your dogs might like it. Too bad you don't have box turtles...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Did your girlfriend order it? I occasionally make a late night purchase that I forget all about until it show's up. Rob never appreciates my late night purchases!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yum Yum! I know what's on your menu for supper... Surprise Meatloaf and the surprise is what the meat is. :p

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
He better be kidding about it being horse meat or it'll be me turning up at your door next!!!!!

Mind you I could have canned my youngster tonight. freaking witch!

WHATS IN THE BOX?!

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Haha that's funny. My cousin also had some order back in CT and ... it went pass CT and into MA. He has still yet to receive his stuff from ups. Mine was through fed ex but nothing their fault just the breeder mixed the wrong boxes up, since he shipped out 18 boxes.. oh boy! Canned horse meat.. that sounds wacky. Horse steak anyone?

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
OMG! You guys DO realize that I was kidding about the horse meat right? Now I have Steph threatening to fly over hear and maul me, and Ty is sending his thugs out to get me!

Nope I didn't open the box yet. There is something particularly uninteresting about a box labeled Nutrisystem.

Ya know, Erin you may just be right! On the other hand it could've been my mother having it shipped to my house so that my dad wouldn't find out... but then again, the phone number doesn't match up. Hmmm... wonder if I should call it??

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Well whatever is in the package, I wouldn't ruin good vodka by experimenting.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
I remember there was this scam going around.. We're people would use drop addresses for purchases made with stolen CC.. The package was delivered and the nitwits would take it before the people that lived in the house got back from work..but if the homeowner was home they would wait a while then approach the homeowner with.. UPS delivered my package here by accident..

I would contact nutrisystem and make sure that if it is a scam the stolen CC number isn't yours....I doubt nutrisystems would want it back as I would guess it perishable(don't they sell prepackaged meals??

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
1st off--- Jeff, freakin' hilarious!

Triple "T" I have no idea what they sell, and if some scammer thought he was going to come to my door and find no one home--well I guess I showed him b/c this guy had a superintendent's conference day off & hardly moved his arse off the couch except to get a beer and some Pringles! :p

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
AnthonyC said:
OMG! You guys DO realize that I was kidding about the horse meat right? Now I have Steph threatening to fly over hear and maul me, and Ty is sending his thugs out to get me!

Nope I didn't open the box yet. There is something particularly uninteresting about a box labeled Nutrisystem.

Ya know, Erin you may just be right! On the other hand it could've been my mother having it shipped to my house so that my dad wouldn't find out... but then again, the phone number doesn't match up. Hmmm... wonder if I should call it??

POOR YOU....
NOW OPEN THE DAMN BOX OR WHERE GOING TO HAVGE PROBLEMS ;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
AnthonyC said:

Triple "T" I have no idea what they sell, and if some scammer thought he was going to come to my door and find no one home--well I guess I showed him b/c this guy had a superintendent's conference day off & hardly moved his arse off the couch except to get a beer and some Pringles! :p

You have Pringles and didn't offer to share?! What flavor?

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Bacon Ranch... do they even make another flavor? Ever notice how bacon makes everything amazing!?!

Jacqui said:
AnthonyC said:

You have Pringles and didn't offer to share?! What flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.