Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
freddy10 said:
emysemys said:
Where in my reply did I ever say that Susan was a male?

You said to " each his own" indicated that she was a he! You should had put To each of their own!!

What are you 5? Jesus. Anyway, its still a cute picture and I don't see any harm in it.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
I also think it's a cute picture and "enysemys" cares very much for all the animals. Strange things happen and it was delt with quickly. I feel there is a distinct differnce between constuctive criticism and personal attack, "emysemys" is always fair and kind.

RogerTheTortoise

5 Year Member
The picture is adorable! I found a water turtle in a pool and wanted to keep it soo bad!! But I released him back to a pond and now have a sulcata! Hah he's a cutie!

RuthieHurry

5 Year Member
Houston Area, Texas
I think it's an adorable picture, lol. It's also a great learning tool. I had heard that turtles and tortoises would climb, but had NO IDEA that they would scale latticework! Or even a six foot fence! Wow.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
I agree it is a great learning tool! People always have threads on here about their russians being escape artists.. never would of guessed in a million years that a water turtle could do this. Still boggles my mind!

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
freddy10 said:
And what is can of dum is if your tortoises is climbing your lattice with plastic then how can they climb chicken wire? It is way much smaller than lattice? Right.??? Or just go with Wood then it can't get stuck and it can help keep it warm!! There that's how you solve your problem there Old Timer!!!

Not that it matters, since you're banned and I'm late to the part here. But, chicken wire is very easy for a turtle to climb out of. That's all I used back in the day...had lots of escapees.

M

Maggie Cummings

I am Emysemys sister and as such I have spent a lot of time at her place with her. And I know she would NEVER harm a turtle or tortoise. That plastic is too thick for anyone to suffocate on. I think this is a ridiculous thing that is happening her, there isn't anybody on this forum who takes better care of and knows more about turtles than Yvonne does. So I am telling freddy 10 and byersusan to back off. It's simply stuck in plastic lattice it's not hurting and what is happening here is stupid. There is no way that turtle is in any pain.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Some people! I'm really late in getting to read this, but most of us that have been here for even a year or less, know that Yvonne really cares for her animals and for ours, so I would have to say end of the debate. We all know what a great person she IS! Have a great day all!

Status
Not open for further replies.