alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise.tot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
austin, tx
this girl waas taking care of my baby, alfred, when my husband was in the hospital & i didn't have much time to devote to my torts since i was working A LOT. now that i have him back, his eyes are glossy & look funny. they seem to be over watery, i guess. what can i do to fix this?

tortoise.tot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
austin, tx
Laura said:
Give us some more info or can you post a pic? Is he eating? Temps? How did she have them housed?

i can get a picture up, yes. i'm heading out to get them food now. i only got them back late last night & i've been at work all morning. i have no idea what temp she had them at. nor do i know how she had them housed. i know she had them inside for a while cause it was still too cold here to put outside. he's only a year old.

let me rephrase that, i'm heading out to get them fresh greens. i have tortoise fruit loops curently.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No one takes care of your animals as good as you do! We all have learned that the hard way. Hopefully not too much damage has been done. Just get them set up in a more-or-less permanent situation, feed them right and a good soak always makes them feel better. It might be a good idea to just let him be a tortoise for a while and don't pester him.

Yvonne

Status
Not open for further replies.