Aim High :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Here are some pics from what is likely Dante's last venture outside this year (Stupid winter! :( ) If only I had taken these photos by Sept 30th for the calendar!

IMG_1069.jpg

Do I go for it...?
IMG_1075.jpg

...Yes!
IMG_1076.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Get a cheap pop up green house for the fall cold days. Put in sun. My gets to 80 by 11 a.m. My Leo can now be outside in 50-60 degree weather and stay out from 11-3:30. I love it and so does he. Heater is coming soon, to get him out on sunless days, at least until the 20-30's yuk

Almost forgot. GREAT PICS

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
wellington said:
Get a cheap pop up green house for the fall cold days. Put in sun. My gets to 80 by 11 a.m. My Leo can now be outside in 50-60 degree weather and stay out from 11-3:30. I love it and so does he. Heater is coming soon, to get him out on sunless days, at least until the 20-30's yuk

Almost forgot. GREAT PICS

Thanks everyone! :)

Can you show me what kind of pop up green house you have? And what kind of heater would you use with that?? I find this idea very interesting! :) Unfortunately with the sun lower now we get very little sun until the afternoon, so I think I would definitely need a little heater or something.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
i'd have voted for that 3rd pic..hehe. very cute.

ok, 40,000 bees???? you are crazy! i'm never going to your house! lol. im allergic so i'm allowed to not like them ;)

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Team Gomberg said:
i'd have voted for that 3rd pic..hehe. very cute.

ok, 40,000 bees???? you are crazy! i'm never going to your house! lol. im allergic so i'm allowed to not like them ;)

LOL don't worry my house is safe! They live outside in their hives and keep to themselves! And we have epi-pens on hand just in case =P

Status
Not open for further replies.