Ahhh sauna

Status
Not open for further replies.

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
This water baby can't get enough (still no name)
P1010436_zps7a939478-1.jpg

P1010406_zpsc8e994a0-1.jpg

P1010404_zpsf36d3f70-1.jpg

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
wellington said:
Another swimming tortoise.:D

Yeah she loves it! My other two don't so they get soaked in shallower water but she lifts her legs up to float and goes to sleep :)

tortoiselover518

5 Year Member
This is so cute. My russian usually doesn't like water until after he poos in it- (weirdo). Awesome sauna! Maybe my russian would love one.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Very cool. I've never seen pictures like these. My Russian will usually want out right away!

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
My RF loves a soak till he poops then he's hey get me out of here! So then I'll lift him out and refresh the water and put him back in till he starts scraping the sides :) I didn't realise you could soak them this deep! Hmm I might try it ;)

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
RulerOfAllTortoises said:
This is so cute. My russian usually doesn't like water until after he poos in it- (weirdo). Awesome sauna! Maybe my russian would love one.

Hahaha

Alan RF said:
My RF loves a soak till he poops then he's hey get me out of here! So then I'll lift him out and refresh the water and put him back in till he starts scraping the sides :) I didn't realise you could soak them this deep! Hmm I might try it ;)

I was against deep soaks until I got this girl and realised how much she likes the water, I think it varies from tort to tort and I think we get to know our own torts and what they like/dislike. In the pics it looks deeper than it actually is as she has her legs sprawled out so please don't go toooo deep if judging by the pics :s

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Haha, that is precious, I soak my sully the same way. I once gave him the choice, put him in my bathtub of warm water, the tub slopes and he went to the deep end and swam around for a bit, then got to the middle where he could rest and stayed there 'til he got bored and started stomping in the shallow end.

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Weda737 said:
Haha, that is precious, I soak my sully the same way. I once gave him the choice, put him in my bathtub of warm water, the tub slopes and he went to the deep end and swam around for a bit, then got to the middle where he could rest and stayed there 'til he got bored and started stomping in the shallow end.

It's funny how they're all different and know what they like :)
I soaked her again today and it was a shallower baby food soak, she didn't seem as happy but when I took her to the sink which was deeper water to rinse her off she went straight to sleep little rascal.

Status
Not open for further replies.