A couple of questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granolagal

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
I accidently bought 'Organic Field Greens' instead of 'Spring Mix' for my fellas which I generally feed them every other day. I have not fed them this yet but was wondering if anything in it is foreseeably harmful...or if it is beneficial at all?? Ingrdients: organic Baby Lettuces-(red and green romaine, red and green oak, red and green leaf, lolla rossa, new red fire, little gem,tango) organic baby greens (mizuna, tat soi, spinach, red and green chard, red mustard, argula, beet tops) organic chicories (radicchio, frisee)

Secondly, My Zippy is a year old now...well in about a week ...and I am wondering if I should still be soaking him. I have soaked him every other day for the last six months and was wondering if it is necessary at all after a year?

Cheers :)

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
I would take out the spinach. :D

I would just soak once a week now that he's a year old.

Danny

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Granolagal said:
I accidently bought 'Organic Field Greens' instead of 'Spring Mix' for my fellas but was wondering if anything in it is foreseeably harmful...or if it is beneficial at all?? Ingrdients: organic Baby Lettuces-(red and green romaine, red and green oak, red and green leaf, lolla rossa, new red fire, little gem,tango) organic baby greens (mizuna, tat soi, spinach, red and green chard, red mustard, argula, beet tops) organic chicories (radicchio, frisee)
Cheers :)

Organic field Greens or spring mix is fine. I like to switch back and forth for my Greeks during Winter. And as Danny has stated best to take out the spinach.

Granolagal

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Thanks so much guys..that's what I was guessing. Your confirmations are always greatly appreciated. :)

Hi Isa! My guys are doing great!! They are both happy little piggies. Turbo has a lovely dark shell and now that Zippy is a little older his(actually I have a feeling ZIppy is a her, though I know it is too early to tell) shell has really brightened up and is amazing. Zippy has taken to trying to eat me every time I reach in his home, I think he thinks my fingers are big yummy worms...it's really quite funny. :) Thank you for asking and how is your Hermy these days?
Cheers!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello Carley
I am glad your little guys are doing good. If you have any pics, do not hesistate to post them :D.
Hermy is doing good. The vet told me he has some problems with his kidney but he also told me that if I take good care of him, it will not affect him. He still eats like a pigglet and he is getting bigger :D.
what would we do without them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.