A big cry baby here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach SC
I found a 4 week old little kitten who has some thing wrong with his back legs (he can't move them). I am going to have to take it tomorrow and have it put to sleep. I hate these type of things. I don't deal with well.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
You are sooooo not alone, it makes my stomach flip flop! I wonder if he was hit by a car!! No doubt the vet techs will nurse it back to health and not want to put it down, if it has any kinda chance!

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
Torty Mom said:
You are sooooo not alone, it makes my stomach flip flop! I wonder if he was hit by a car!! No doubt the vet techs will nurse it back to health and not want to put it down, if it has any kinda chance!

I agree, you might want to see if there is anything they can do to save it first. Then if they can't do anything, put it to sleep.

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
I will get the vet to x-ray her and see if it can be fix. I know she a girl because she a tortoise shell color and I have heard that always means a girl. I wish I had plenty of money for things like this.

Torty Mom said:
The children were in the back trying to pick up the kittens. I hope they did not drop anything on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.