A battle of wills...

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Somewhere in Florida
I should probably post more muddy stuff myself.
My red cheeks are really cool.
Plus, I occasionally still mess with the natives at times.

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Its different but the same, I have had large sulcatas, come into my care, who's diet was all store bought veggies, fruit and greens. I'm pretty hartless so, cold turkey, they get hay, weeds, mazuri, and cactus. Three of them went a month with out taking a bite, a couple stubborn ones went over 6 weeks. When they get hungry enough they will branch out and try something new. All eventually would eat their new diet as eagerly as their old diet.

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
But they don't forget, if they get a wiff or tast of some of that easy yummy food they go crazy looking for it.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Its different but the same, I have had large sulcatas, come into my care, who's diet was all store bought veggies, fruit and greens. I'm pretty hartless so, cold turkey, they get hay, weeds, mazuri, and cactus. Three of them went a month with out taking a bite, a couple stubborn ones went over 6 weeks. When they get hungry enough they will branch out and try something new. All eventually would eat their new diet as eagerly as their old diet.
Glad to hear!!! :)

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
I'm a little slow today. For a second I thought you said you were feeding them cold turkey...