8 yr old Leo Adoption- Va Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovieActor

5 Year Member
I am moving to Atlanta and my fiancé and I won't be able to take our tortoise, Harriet. Looking for a very responsible tortoise keeper in the Hampton Roads area to adopt my female leopard tortoise. $250 adoption fee as she could be used for breeding.
Please no judgements. This is very hard for us.

image-2430579544.png

Virginia and NC only. We will deliver her to you.

MovieActor

5 Year Member
I am unwilling to ship at this time. I prefer to drive her to her new home. The rehoming fee is $400 now because someone kindly informed me that a female Leo of her size/age is worth nearly $500.

treefrog1

5 Year Member
MovieActor said:
I am moving to Atlanta and my fiancé and I won't be able to take our tortoise, Harriet. Looking for a very responsible tortoise keeper in the Hampton Roads area to adopt my female leopard tortoise. $250 adoption fee as she could be used for breeding.
Please no judgements. This is very hard for us.
Hello Movie Actor,
Do you know who bred her? I live in Va. and have bred torts for 28 years. I was producing about 300 per year back at the time your girl was hatched. If we can figure out if she is from my lines I will meet you to pick her up.I now live in bealeton, about 20 min. frfom Culpeper. I just moved and my computer service is a week away. My cell# is 540 522-7419. Thanks,
Frank Dombrowski

View attachment 44589

Virginia and NC only. We will deliver her to you.

MovieActor

5 Year Member
I appreciate your offer but we rehomed her with Penny on Hatteras Island. She has several other Leos and a big tortoise yard to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.