2.5 yr old Sulcata for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredP

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have a Sulcata for adoption and would like to find a good home with knowlegable owners. I moved from Oregon to Colorado and just don't have the climate and space to properly care for a Sulcata right now. He (not sure what sex yet, could be female) has been on a diet of natural grassland tortoise food, fresh greens and dandelions and grass when I can get them. Please, only serious inquiries. I would be willing to drive and meet someone and would only ask for a small fee for gas. If the situation is right I would not ask for any money. I hate to have to adopt him out but I want the best for him. You can contact me through the forum or email me at [email protected] and I can send a pic.

turtle crazy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NM
Im interested in your sulcata. Where in Co, I have family there. Size of tortoise. Picture please. Im currently designing and building an outside enclosure for a sulcata.I have kept tortoises and turtles for many years and I am aware of size requirements and needs of a sulcata. If the size is right I can keep inside until spring when enclosure is ready. I live in southern NM. Please contact me. My email is [email protected] or contact me through the forum. Thank You.

JaredP

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Good news I just adopted out my Sulcata to a good home in southern New Mexico. I'm glad he'll get the room to roam and plenty of frsh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.