4 enclosure of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobtech

5 Year Member
2- 20'x20' enclosures (1 open, 1 desert tortoise)
2- 30'x20' enclosures (1 sulcata, 1 desert tortoise)
It is a much nicer set up than I have had in the past.

261522_10150667176690398_650925397_19035864_1440001_n.jpg

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
Great Job, looks very nice.

Funny, since I did not hibernate Jeter this year, I have been taking him outside everyday to get some exercise. I do this in the backyard where the RF enclosure is. It got me to thinking about putting two additional enclosures on bothside of the RF enclosure. This would mean more room for Jeter. Would look similar to your setup.....

My question is, does your DT dig?

mobtech

5 Year Member
DixieParadise said:
Great Job, looks very nice.

Funny, since I did not hibernate Jeter this year, I have been taking him outside everyday to get some exercise. I do this in the backyard where the RF enclosure is. It got me to thinking about putting two additional enclosures on bothside of the RF enclosure. This would mean more room for Jeter. Would look similar to your setup.....

My question is, does your DT dig?
My DTs only dig in their burrows. My ground is mostly rock hard clay during the summer, so it is a lot of effort to dig.

mobtech

5 Year Member
Laura said:
gives me some ideas....
your sully will be going over the walls soon tho.. :-0
Yeah it has actually been up for almost a year and is getting ready to be improved already. haha

OnlyOneTortoise

5 Year Member
I think when I build my pen for my sulcata I'll do this. Only thing id do differently is build a storage shed in the enclosure so the tortoise can go in that during the winter time. Definitely a fantastic enclosure. How long before the tortoise eats all the greenery?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
OnlyOneTortoise said:
I think when I build my pen for my sulcata I'll do this. Only thing id do differently is build a storage shed in the enclosure so the tortoise can go in that during the winter time. Definitely a fantastic enclosure. How long before the tortoise eats all the greenery?

Hello, OnlyOneTortoise!!! Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself? I'd love to see pictures of your only one tortoise. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.