1st night

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Well, it's been 30c here in Cyprus today and the torts have really enjoyed the sun and there time in there pen, so, I have decided to leave them out for the night :s scary stuff, I'm at a loose end already lol but I think they should be good seens it's 17c now at its 9:30 at night lol and ain't going to drop much lower!! There snug in there bedding so I'm happy!! Will keep you updated :)

Dan

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Should be nothing to worry about, we usually let our adults stay out when the night time temps are consistently above 55f.

ChessieW

5 Year Member
JoesMum said:
I can only dream of night time temps of 17C! It'll be fine :)

Lol, here in the uk, we've got a -2c forecast for the night! Oh how the other half live.....

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Ha you all made chuckle then!! Torts first night went well :) my night not so well (worrying) lol but they were all fine, hetty my female woke up around 11 then follow by the boys just under an hour later and then done what torts do all day.........bask, eat, bask, eat, bask and eat then they had a soak, now, there tucked up again but inside tonight cause it's a little cooler out tonight!! Unless they'll be fine but out but gimme time to get that in my head, may just keep them in tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.