125 Gallon aquarium! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
I want a 125 gallon aquarium for my tortoise preferably cheap and willing to ship for me anybody know where or who to get one from PLEASE?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
No one is going to be capable of shipping a 125 gallon aquarium. The tank alone weighs several hundred pounds, the cost of shipping would be ASTRONOMICAL.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Kristina said:
No one is going to be capable of shipping a 125 gallon aquarium. The tank alone weighs several hundred pounds, the cost of shipping would be ASTRONOMICAL.

She is so right, I just purchased a 120 gallon for my turtle, all I could do to get it on the stand by myself. Way heavy for sure. Also, they are big $.

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
Tyler, what about looking for an old bookcase at yard sales or one that someone doesn't want. Those are usually cheap and big :) you can use one of the shelves to make a hide also :)

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
i tried the bookshelves it seems like a common thing around here i just cant find one ANYWHERE

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Can you build some thing look around for some wood and make your own

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I agree, u can build yourself for low $ and make it the size you want. That's my next thing for Cooper since winter is right around the corner. We started out with a 30 gallon long, but its growing too small too quick. Good luck bub!

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
tyler0912 said:
i tried the bookshelves it seems like a common thing around here i just cant find one ANYWHERE

Try Ikea's as is section.

Vizzle

5 Year Member
Does it have to be an aquarium? I could sell you a terrarium. Call me at 1-618-402-3078.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
tyler0912 said:

I would look on the Shelled Warriors site too, as they have posts about people making tort tables there as well. They would have more info on specific store names in the UK.
Look on ebay UK too, search for tortoise table.

Status
Not open for further replies.