Which Forum Members Do You Personally Know?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I wish I lived closer, because that pipe looks very interesting to me.

I have met: Jacqui, Tom, Josh, Robyn (crazy1), Steven (bouaboua) and his wife, Irene, Robert (Got turtles), Murray (68merc), Clem, Darlene (Ladyrags), Penny, Will...I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. Senility has set in.

Last edited:

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I've met him, he adopted a big Sulcata from me. Quite a few members I've met but don't recall all there names on the forum though.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have met Tom and went out for dinner and had a really good time. Hoping to meet a couple more that are good forum friends.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I wish I lived closer, because that pipe looks very interesting to me.

I have met: Tom, Steven (bouaboua) and his wife, Irene, Robert (Got turtles), Murray (68merc), Clem, Darlene (Ladyrags), Penny, Will...I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. Senility has set in.

You met kanalomele too. And spikethebest.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've met a whole bunch.

Yvonne, Maggie, N2TORTS, Cory, Blake M, Will, Disizdalife, Dean, Wellington, Josh, Tyler Stewart and his lovely wife, Neal, immayo, Deadheadvet, Grandpa turtle, Vince, Crazy 1, TeamGomberg, kanalomele, Carol S, dmmj, elvis, tortoise princess, Mick...

I know there are a whole bunch more that I'm not thinking of right now. A bunch of members have come out to see me at the ranch too. There are some really nice people here on this site. I've also gotten to know a few more over the phone like Tortoise NERD, and Cowboy Ken.

KTyne

5 Year Member
Chilliwack, BC
I wish I knew fellow Tortoise owners in person and were friends with some. But I'm up in Canada land and you all seem to be in the States :p
There aren't many Tortoise owners up here because they have to be kept indoors most of the year. :\

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Let's see.... I've met a dozen or so...
Tom, N2TORTS, Bigred, christina, kirin, ulkal, tortsRus, naturalman91, Josh, Tyler Stewart, kathyth and some others that were brief introductions at various turtle events.

What's really neat is thanks to TFO I've become friends with @KatieandKyle even though we've never officially met..Lol
I'm in OR, she's in AZ but after chatting here, switching phone numbers and then talking/texting... we've become friends on more than just a turtle level ;)

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Let's see.... I've met a dozen or so...
Tom, N2TORTS, Bigred, christina, kirin, ulkal, tortsRus, naturalman91, Josh, Tyler Stewart, kathyth and some others that were brief introductions at various turtle events.

What's really neat is thanks to TFO I've become friends with @KatieandKyle even though we've never officially met..Lol
I'm in OR, she's in AZ but after chatting here, switching phone numbers and then talking/texting... we've become friends on more than just a turtle level ;)
friends on more than just turtle level!:eek::p lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
None, to many crazy people on here. :)
Actually, I met tom,spikethebest,and tortuga terreste.

katfinlou

5 Year Member
Isn't it lovely that friendships can develop because of a chance 'meeting' on a forum :)
Sadly Ive not met anyone :(

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I've met tortadise, his mom, mike Taylor and now you!!!

I was very nice to finely met you and thanks for the tank;)