Which Forum Members Do You Personally Know?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
No one! :D
Which I think is a little funny, because I've 'met' a few Ohioans on here...
Hmmm, oh well, just give the big wave of HI and leave it at that.
In a way, I think meeting someone in 'real life' would be different. Trust me, I'm much happier and cheerier on the forum than in real life.
You come over, we start with tortoises, and move on to how when the sun explodes everyone is going to die...
If there's anyone left.
:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Way back, a long long time ago, Egyptian Dan met Stells through Shelled Warriors Forum. I had heard that they planned to marry, but Danny hasn't been here in quite a while, so I don't know if that's still on or not.

There was another match-up that I knew about, but it didn't work out and he has since married someone else.

Prairie Mom

I don't think any of you want to or should want to meet me. Seems the members who do, stop being active in here (Yvonne is the exception)
BAH HA HA HA!........I think it must be because NOTHING TOPS meeting Jacqui. Once they've achieved this pinnacle, they must shrink back into the hole from whence they came! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm going to be travelling to Oregon in May to meet Ken and his lovely wife. I'm anxious for the meet (because I'll also get to see my sister's house and garden) but very, very nervous about going away for the week-end.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
BAH HA HA HA!........I think it must be because NOTHING TOPS meeting Jacqui. Once they've achieved this pinnacle, they must shrink back into the hole from whence they came! :D

*hands over the money promised for saying such an outrageous thing*