Update: Calling all Sulcata keepers in the Northwest

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
I'm happy to report some progress. Finally! Thanks to Kim at Pipe Dreams Aviary in Albany, Oregon! Kim took the 65 pounder and will provide an excellent home for him.

The 30 pounder was able to be rehomed with a relative of the owner.

And the third Sulcata turned out to be a Russian. Something I can handle!

Now I'm just trying to find something for the Painted turtle in another post. Unfortunatly, I can't give those turtles away!

Terese Meyer
www.Northwesttortoise.com
visit me on FaceBook at Northwest Tortoise

M

Maggie Cummings

I know Kim! I trader her my Sugar Glider for 3 parakeets. She's great. One of the best animal keepers I've ever met. And if you were that damned close, (10 miles) why didn't you message me and we could have gotten together...:(

M

Maggie Cummings

I know Kim! I trader her my Sugar Glider for 3 parakeets. She's great. One of the best animal keepers I've ever met. And if you were that damned close, (10 miles) why didn't you message me and we could have gotten together...:(

lvstorts

10 Year Member!

Seriously? I'm still reeling from the hammering you inflicted upon me a few years ago. I tend to stay away from people that treat me horribly: written or in person. I will not be commenting on this topic further.

I'm glad you know Kim and think highly of her.

Terese Meyer
www.Northwesttortoise.com
visit me on FaceBook at Northwest Tortoise