UK MEMBERS HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
c4companionpetdelivery? Have you ever heard of someone buying tortoises from Mark Anderson from Georgia Europe. He is suppose to live close to the British Embassy. He sells many expensive tortoises for cheap. They are CB imports. He also breeds some. He was talked about in another thread. Everyone including myself thinks it's a scam, like the ones from Cameroon. I have been emailing this guy, just to play. However, I am kind a thinking this guy may be legit. I am not interested in buying. But I am playing like I am. This guy has not mentioned any of the normal stuff the scammers do and actually explains everything I ask. He also agreed to except 1/2 down and 1/2 at the time I receive the faux tort delivery. Now, if he is a fraud, and I really was going to take him up on the deal, he would still walk away with $1200.00 dollars of my money, good days pay for a scammer sitting on his butt sending a few emails. However, if he is not a scam, I would really like to let it be know,that he isn't. I lean towards scam, but would like to try and confirm if possible. Any help you can give would be helpful. Sorry for the long post.thought you should know part of the story.
Thanks for any and all help.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
wellington said:
However, I am kinds thinking this guy may be legit.

No.

The fact that he is willing to accept half the money is the biggest warning sign there is. I don't know of any legit business or person that would make that offer to a complete stranger.

Snowqueen75

5 Year Member
Sounds like a scam. There is plenty of breeders in uk. If your paying that kind of money from a stranger you would want to see them first

Status
Not open for further replies.