sulcata on KC MO CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I would go get her and use it to tie into getting to see my hubby, who is actually heading to Olathe as I type this :D , but seriously lacking in the funds. :(

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
kinda small, no way to tell if female..
i like the use of the raised garden for her pen. Great idea, easy and quick enclosure. diet isnt bad.. i could go on.. but wont.. :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
This stuff just makes me sick. Its like they are treated as throw away pets for one reason or another. I sware if I ever get rich (come on lottery!!) I am gonna have my own rescue for torts! I hope she/he goes to a great, loving home!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
He has a new job, which is taking up his time. He is asking $120.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think a little high, myself. I just hope she/he gets a home that understands sulcata.

carnivorouszoo

5 Year Member
Clinton, MO, USA
I'm glad I was wrong on diet though I thought they needed more than just some grassand cactus, but like said I'm new to torts so I'm learning. I have no idea if the price is good or bad for her but wanted to share the ad here to help her find a good home. I also put it on facebook.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Jacqui said:
I think a little high, myself. I just hope she/he gets a home that understands sulcata.

How much does a 3 year old sell for? I really dont know it just didnt seem to bad to me but what do I know.... Thats why I am asking, not trying to be a jerk or nothing I promise. :) I seem to have made a few people mad so I feel I must say that. Thank you!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sorry your feeling like you have made a few people mad, I get that feeling all the time. :p :D I have not saw you doing anything wrong, for what it's worth.

Perhaps I just have a low standard for the price of sulcata. She does look nice and of course, there is no guarantee she is even a she. :cool: :D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks for that! :) My wife seen some BIG sully's for like $1500 and try's to tease me and say she is gonna sell Cooper when he gets that big! Which of course it would be over my dead body, but she loves him as much as I do, she just likes to give me a hard time! :) Mean woman!!! :p

Paddi

5 Year Member
cemmons12 said:
This stuff just makes me sick. Its like they are treated as throw away pets for one reason or another. I sware if I ever get rich (come on lottery!!) I am gonna have my own rescue for torts! I hope she/he goes to a great, loving home!!

Me too. maybe one day.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I just clicked on the ad and it has been removed by the poster. Okay, fess up who got her:p

Status
Not open for further replies.