Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I haven't heard from her since August . Hope she is ok . Yeah that baby belly is going to get big on her . Haha hopefully she'll show us . So hows the wedding plans going .

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I'm so stressed. It's been crazy chaos since 4pm. First a bullying incident because my son helped my daughter carry a bag of hers from school because she had too much to carry. He was tormented to having a bag that was apparently the color shame.
Then I find my son has broken rules regarding transparency with use of technology and it's been anxiety producing. I've done a good job with the situation but now that it's nearing bedtime I'm feeling stressed and anxious.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Tomorrow is a new day . Go take a hot bath and soak up the peace of quiet paradise . Take your phone and ear plugs so you can't hear anything but some music . Then let your husband worry about the kiddos .

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I haven't heard from her since August . Hope she is ok . Yeah that baby belly is going to get big on her . Haha hopefully she'll show us . So hows the wedding plans going .
Less than 6 months to get all the small details done...... Eep! But they're going well so can't complain. :)

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Tomorrow is a new day . Go take a hot bath and soak up the peace of quiet paradise . Take your phone and ear plugs so you can't hear anything but some music . Then let your husband worry about the kiddos .
Yeah, what he said. ;)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Up up and away! Off to safe the day

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You're still asleep . You can't safe the day but you can save the day . Auto correct got you again . Morning all .

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I do my best proof reading AFTER I hit the reply button :)

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Up up and away! Off to save the day

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I know Mother Nature has a sense of humor. This morning as I go to walk the first set of dogs, I went out and fed the outside cats and picked up the leashes. I checked the sky, it was cloudy as expected. I get the dogs and as my foot crosses the doorway and into the great outdoors once more, lightening flashes, thunder booms, and rain falls. :) It was nice and let me get the first set walked with only soft rain, now however it is making up for it and pouring.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It has been sad these last couple of weeks seeing many snakes (mainly small young garter and ratsnakes, but a few collared (or are they called ringneck) snakes killed on the streets around my houses. Yesterday as we were coming home from town, there was a larger ratsnake on the other lane that looked like it had been hit. As I watched a SUV coming from the other direction ran it over with no attempt to go around it. No way that driver should have not been able to see him. :(

I well know the studies about how folks go out of their way to run over snakes, but it still angers and saddens me to see it happen.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yes, I am the person who helps those snakes and turtles across the roads. I am also the one who on my walks will toss the worms back into the grass rather then leave them on the streets. (Okay earlier in the year I sometimes take a few home and release them into the box turtle enclosures.) :rolleyes:

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Yes, I am the person who helps those snakes and turtles across the roads. I am also the one who on my walks will toss the worms back into the grass rather then leave them on the streets. (Okay earlier in the year I sometimes take a few home and release them into the box turtle enclosures.) :rolleyes:

I'm the same as you except the part about snakes. I make no attempt to help them..... I hate snakes, well only the one who make it into my property. It's not like I go out snake hunting or anything.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)