Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Happens to me all the time . I sit down and I'm out . For my birthday my cousin had a party for me at their house I fell a sleep for an hour or so .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Post the link because a search didn't bring it up.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
Sorry Kevin don't know how . But tap on my icon and started by you should find it quickly .

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Sorry Kevin don't know how . But tap on my icon and started by you should find it quickly .

I tried that but the mobile app doesn't show me your posts

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I've had my work boots on for 19 hours. It feels soooooo good to take them off. I'm guessing that's what it feels like for a chick to take her bra off at the end if the day.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
i fell asleep in class once and the teacher yelled really loud in my ear to scare me. i jumped out of my chair swearing:eek:
What teachers are these? I've seen more polite students, and I am not kidding :rolleyes:... If a teacher did that to me I'd go file a complaint... Even if you did sleep in class, she has no right to do that.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Morning all!
I got my coffee today after last weeks experience :p I'm a happy Sarah!

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
What teachers are these? I've seen more polite students, and I am not kidding :rolleyes:... If a teacher did that to me I'd go file a complaint... Even if you did sleep in class, she has no right to do that.
At my school we have to take a different language class. at the school we have American Sign Language as a language so i took it. the reason i fell asleep was because it was finals week and i really needed to study and i got no sleep from the night before. the teacher does that do all of the students that fall asleep i wasn't mad or anything we both laughed.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
At my school we have to take a different language class. at the school we have American Sign Language as a language so i took it. the reason i fell asleep was because it was finals week and i really needed to study and i got no sleep from the night before. the teacher does that do all of the students that fall asleep i wasn't mad or anything we both laughed.
I don't know, but it feels kind of "wrong" you know? Maybe it the way I read your last post..:)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I love the caffeine craze :p
I was all "oooh caffeine" in high school... energy drinks mt dew and all that. But now that I can drink caffeine all the time and see my mum dependent on her tea's caffeine i'm like yeeeaaaaahhh no I don't want that!