Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
i have swag to support my financial needs when i drop out of school.
We need to ban the word swag from TFO!

Swag= Stupid weird Annoying guy

No but seriously you DO NEED SWAG all the swag you can get your hands on because ive been through what Mike is explaining to you and it's very hard, not impossible but definite WAY harder than it needs to be. So I wish you major swag, all the swag you can get your hands on.

Student Working At Graduating!! Go bust your *** studying mister.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Okay, so I've redone the leopard gecko tank.

I vacuumed up the sand and used peel and stick floor tiles as the new substraight. I added a zoo med under the tank heater and swapped out that 50 watt red light for a 75watt black light. They are already way more active. That log hide is a humid hide with spag moss to help them shed. I added a 3rd hide (on the co end) a terra cotta pot with a cut out for a door.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1419997767.400205.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1419997789.142777.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1419997805.962324.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Them guys climb? You can find a awesome piece of drift wood to climb on . As for eggs do they need substrate?

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Them guys climb? You can find a awesome piece of drift wood to climb on . As for eggs do they need substrate?
I've got some great pieces of drift wood but these guys don't climb, too clumsy. They need stair type stuff to climb so I'm going to find pieces of slate and make hides out of them that they can climb. She will lay eggs in that spag moss hide.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Swag= Stupid weird Annoying guy

No but seriously you DO NEED SWAG all the swag you can get your hands on because ive been through what Mike is explaining to you and it's very hard, not impossible but definite WAY harder than it needs to be. So I wish you major swag, all the swag you can get your hands on.

Student Working At Graduating!! Go bust your *** studying mister.
yea, i really need to start studying