Pretend Chat 2.14

theguy67

10 Year Member!
I really love Bones, but I feel like its gone down hill in the last couple seasons. I also love Dexter, but they kind of went nuts in the last season as well.

I feel like thats how a lot of shows go. I kinda liked how weird Dexter got, but other shows, like Lost, get weird towards the end (although I enjoyed seasons 4, and 5 of Lost). I never got into bones, but I should probably give it another try.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Anyone see any meteorites tonight? Yeah, me either. Maybe pulling my nose away from the forum on my phone would help. Seems one needs to be looking up…?

Greta16

Western Maine
I really thought the ending of Dexter was pretty depressing but I guess that was the point. As far as Lost goes I lost interest after a while. Not sure what season it was, I know it was after they got home and the Dr kinda went crazy..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was a faithful "Lost" watcher, however, a whole lot of it went right over my head. After it ended I had so many questions.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I mostly just didn't like where they took the story line with Dexters sister at the end. I really liked her character.

Greta16

Western Maine
I mostly just didn't like where they took the story line with Dexters sister at the end. I really liked her character.
You are the only person I've ever met who has said they liked the character 'Deb'! That's awesome. I heard what happened was that Dexter and Deb were married in real life..the last few seasons of the show they were going through a divorce and the show suffered..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh man. . . you're so lucky! I'd love to find something old buried on my property! This whole area, maybe 40 acres or so, used to be owned by an old man who lived in the old house on my property. When he was too old to care for himself he built the house I now live in for his daughter to live in and care for him. My leopard shed used to be his kitchen, and then they added on a bedroom at a later date. I'm always finding broken glass and old ashes when I dig, but so far no treasures, darn it.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I really thought the ending of Dexter was pretty depressing but I guess that was the point. As far as Lost goes I lost interest after a while. Not sure what season it was, I know it was after they got home and the Dr kinda went crazy..

what happened at the end of Dexter?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Oh man. . . you're so lucky! I'd love to find something old buried on my property! This whole area, maybe 40 acres or so, used to be owned by an old man who lived in the old house on my property. When he was too old to care for himself he built the house I now live in for his daughter to live in and care for him. My leopard shed used to be his kitchen, and then they added on a bedroom at a later date. I'm always finding broken glass and old ashes when I dig, but so far no treasures, darn it.

I find old hunks of metal machinery here. Nothing good.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nice sunny and warm day here, but offset by up to 50 mph winds.