Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My computer won't turn on. I'm typing this on my kindle. I'll be off line until I can get it fixed.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I started painting my frontroom. Do you think Jeff will notice it going from a teal to a cream color? o_O

Can we see before and after?
I would love to repaint!

He just might going from dark to light!

My husband notices everything! I couldn't get away with anything if I tried!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Can we see before and after?
I would love to repaint!

He just might going from dark to light!

My husband notices everything! I couldn't get away with anything if I tried!

With my ex, the kids and I would get new animals and he could never tell the difference.

Never sure hi a much Jeff noticed and just doesn't comment on. Plus it is not like he is around much or often. o_O:confused:

I love painting. I came up with this color scheme years ago (like 20). The wall color hasn't been exact matches but close. The ceiling has those big tiles and they are painted a clayish color. Sorta southwesternish colors going on.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
With my ex, the kids and I would get new animals and he could never tell the difference.

Never sure hi a much Jeff noticed and just doesn't comment on. Plus it is not like he is around much or often. o_O:confused:

I love painting. I came up with this color scheme years ago (like 20). The wall color hasn't been exact matches but close. The ceiling has those big tiles and they are painted a clayish color. Sorta southwesternish colors going on.

I enjoy painting but it's the prep that I hate! Moving furniture and taping!

Have fun!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This a.m. when I went around to each tortoise enclosure, I cleaned it out and dusted away the spider webs. Then I came in and vacuumed the living room and the office, and washed the kitchen floor. I didn't dust, though. I figure if I don't disturb the dust, maybe Will won't notice it hasn't been done. I made up Will's bed with clean sheets and made sure his bathroom has T paper and clean towels. I guess I'm as ready for guests as I'm ever going to be.

Yesterday morning, Opie my new stray cat, meow'd at me when I went out to his hiding place and put down cat food. Then last night he actually came out to meet me at the food bowl, and, even though it was raining, he allowed me to touch him. This a.m. he came running out to meet me with the biggest YOWL ever. He gobbled up a whole can of food and didn't object at all to being pet while he ate. Now to make a vet appointment to get him neutered. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to catch him now.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
This a.m. when I went around to each tortoise enclosure, I cleaned it out and dusted away the spider webs. Then I came in and vacuumed the living room and the office, and washed the kitchen floor. I didn't dust, though. I figure if I don't disturb the dust, maybe Will won't notice it hasn't been done. I made up Will's bed with clean sheets and made sure his bathroom has T paper and clean towels. I guess I'm as ready for guests as I'm ever going to be.

Yesterday morning, Opie my new stray cat, meow'd at me when I went out to his hiding place and put down cat food. Then last night he actually came out to meet me at the food bowl, and, even though it was raining, he allowed me to touch him. This a.m. he came running out to meet me with the biggest YOWL ever. He gobbled up a whole can of food and didn't object at all to being pet while he ate. Now to make a vet appointment to get him neutered. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to catch him now.

I can't believe he's driving up during this crazy rain!!
I wish him safe travels!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Tomorrow I'm getting my first 3D mammogram. I've had the regular images since 2000 when my mom was diagnosed.

On the news I saw the 3D and thought, I want one. So I called and I only need to pay $93 more and no special referrals!
I called this morning to cancel because I need to drive on the freeway for a distance in the rain and then home in the dark.

Well, it was my lucky day! They had other cancellations because of the weather so I got in at 9:30 instead of 4:30! Plus, I'll miss the Friday rush hour traffic!!

Feeling good:)