Gnats in enclosure all of a sudden

HLG

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
When I set up our redfoots enclosure I baked her before putting it in and it has been great for months. All of a sudden I have seen a few flying around in her enclosure. It is a closed enclosure as well. Not sure how this happened and if or what I should do anything? I haven’t put any plants in it either. She does have a couple logs in there that I didn’t bake. Can that be it? Any advice please. Thank you

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
When I set up our redfoots enclosure I baked her before putting it in and it has been great for months. All of a sudden I have seen a few flying around in her enclosure. It is a closed enclosure as well. Not sure how this happened and if or what I should do anything? I haven’t put any plants in it either. She does have a couple logs in there that I didn’t bake. Can that be it? Any advice please. Thank you
If you get 1 or 2 they die off pretty quickly. If you get a infestation of them the under bark may be to wet. We get a few every now and again but they die off quickly.

HLG

Wisconsin
If you get 1 or 2 they die off pretty quickly. If you get an infestation of them the under bark may be to wet. We get a few every now and again but they die off quickly.
I’ve only seen about 3 or 4. Should I just let it dry out a bit?