Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well, sort of. You need to save the video on FB and get the link. I'm not sure exactly how I did it because it was my first time. I can write down the steps for you when I do it again.

Ha ha you're on FB:)[/QUOTE I'm trying to figure out that beast !

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
That reminds me our orange trees have some beautiful looking oranges right now!! When I get home I'm gonna have one!

One day, I am going to pick anan orange and a lemon fresh off a tree. (On my bucket list)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Aw darn it! I turned the oven on to about 500F degrees to get it warmed up while I mixed up my cake batter. I made a pineapple upside down cake, set it in the oven, looked at the clock to see when 45 minutes would be up, then sat down to read for a while. I started smelling burning cake. Yup, you've guessed it. I forgot to turn the oven down to 350F degrees, so the top of the cake burned while the inside is still dough. Oh well. I really didn't need a whole cake all to myself anyway.

Now I remember why I never try that trick.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We were suppose to be getting about 8 inches of snow today, starting last night, so I decided to come in last night and stay with the kids. I brought KFC and we watched a few old Bones episodes.

This morning the storm is downgraded to only maybe 3 inches.

Oh well, better safe then sorry.