Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
It got so cold here one winter that my pond froze all the way across. I've lived here about 20 years, and that only happened once.

I pick a couple oranges a day to eat. I don't pick more at a time because I don't like the taste they develop after they've been picked a while. I love them fresh. So, my orange tree sits there in the cold temperature every night with no wind machine blowing on it, and yet my oranges taste sweet and are juicy. So why does the orange farmer need a wind machine?

Can you tell I'm dilly dallying to avoid going outside?

That reminds me our orange trees have some beautiful looking oranges right now!! When I get home I'm gonna have one!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Yesterday our gardener came and I had him trim up my pepper tree to let more winter sun in my RF enclosure! Yay!! I was so happy!!
Now they can go out a bit longer on those 60 degree days.
Now if I could just get the heat hooked up in their night box!

Yvonne you are always so busy!! Such an inspiration!!
I get tired just reading about all the stuff she does

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
all moms give birth to kids except for mine she gave birth to a bearded legend.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I get tired just reading about all the stuff she does

It's a whole lot easier to write about what I'm doing or going to do, than actually doing it. Most often, it doesn't get done.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thanks. I would love for my son to start playing again! I will check it out!
Are you able to take the video from Facebook and post it for me ? If you can I would very much appreciate it.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Texas weather is crazy !
Dallas got hit hard with the tornadoes .

1451242271628.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't know what I'd do with more screens. I do have three windows up on Chrome. I guess with more screens I could have them all open at the same time?

Using multiple references at the same time/reconciling accounts, watch videos while doing other things.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It's a whole lot easier to write about what I'm doing or going to do, than actually doing it. Most often, it doesn't get done.

So it's like the accrual method of doing things?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw darn it! I turned the oven on to about 500F degrees to get it warmed up while I mixed up my cake batter. I made a pineapple upside down cake, set it in the oven, looked at the clock to see when 45 minutes would be up, then sat down to read for a while. I started smelling burning cake. Yup, you've guessed it. I forgot to turn the oven down to 350F degrees, so the top of the cake burned while the inside is still dough. Oh well. I really didn't need a whole cake all to myself anyway.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Aw darn it! I turned the oven on to about 500F degrees to get it warmed up while I mixed up my cake batter. I made a pineapple upside down cake, set it in the oven, looked at the clock to see when 45 minutes would be up, then sat down to read for a while. I started smelling burning cake. Yup, you've guessed it. I forgot to turn the oven down to 350F degrees, so the top of the cake burned while the inside is still dough. Oh well. I really didn't need a whole cake all to myself anyway.

I will help you eat it. I'm on my way

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
A man after my own heart. Never bothered me either, if it were burned or not done. I'll just pick at the parts I like and toss the rest. So hurry up, David. Those good parts won't last too long.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
A man after my own heart. Never bothered me either, if it were burned or not done. I'll just pick at the parts I like and toss the rest. So hurry up, David. Those good parts won't last too long.
I love pineapple upside down cake doesn't matter whether it's burned or not