Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
LOL! I thought you were offering a remedy for Bouboua's cold. The coffee one makes pretty expensive cups of coffee too.

I can see the value in the coffee maker. Coffee is made to order. If I drank coffee, I'd have one. I almost bought one just to make hot chocolate but somehow managed to show restraint. I can't imagine the soda machine actually being successful unless the mixed drinks carry it.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
So sorry to hear this, Steven. Are you taking anything for it? I've found that staying in bed, all wrapped up nice and warm, and just sweating it out, and sleeping helps to break it. Alka Seltzer Cold and Flu works good too.
Thank you Yvonne.

I did that last night, Two Tylenol PM before I went to bed. I will do that again tonight. I will give you a call in the morning Dr. @Yvonne G .:p:D:p:D

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I'm surprised no one has come on to tell us of the wonderful Black Friday deals they got today. My daughter always reads the ads and gets up at what she calls "the butt crack of dawn" and goes into town for the deals. She buys most of her Christmas gifts on Black Friday.

I got a bag of Kit 'n Kaboodle cat food for $6, regular about $10. Petsmart usually gives out gifts or coupons on Black Friday, but today nothing. Not too much traffic, thank goodness. I was able to get my errands run and grocery shopping done in just an hour or so.

I can post all the things I've thought about buying but haven't yet.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UW0MOCA/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I drink orange juice and eat dayquil Cold & Flu works great for me plus a vitamin b12 shot.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just chased off the latest 'possom stealing the left over cat food on the front porch. One of my Chi dogs or my antique dog let me know when one shows up. This is huge one.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Thank you all for all the good advises. I should fell better tomorrow because all the good vibe I received from the forum.

:<3::<3::<3:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Just chased off the latest 'possom stealing the left over cat food on the front porch. One of my Chi dogs or my antique dog let me know when one shows up. This is huge one.

YtQPTnw.gif

Close enough, right?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I can see the value in the coffee maker. Coffee is made to order. If I drank coffee, I'd have one. I almost bought one just to make hot chocolate but somehow managed to show restraint. I can't imagine the soda machine actually being successful unless the mixed drinks carry it.
you do not need a coffee maker, just a hot water dispenser

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Was fun taking the dogs for walks today. All the ice crackling under our feet. Was both musical and fed the inner child. :):)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thursday afternoon I was out in the sleet, getting my shoes wet and my hands frozen playing in pool water. I had brought in the turtles about a week before, but had to set something up for the two goldfish. I had their tank cleaned and set up, so now to bring them in before the real cold. I don't know how long I dug through leaves searching, before finally giving up after completely draining the two pools. The only thing I can figure is I let the water levels drop lower then normal and perhaps a coon came fishing.

Poor fish. They survived the flood, but not the fall. So now I have a tank all set up and running with nothing in it. Thinking about buying two more of the cheap feeder goldfish.

Normally in the spring I buy feeder goldfish for each pool to control the skeeters. Then in the fall, I use to put them in the buried hot tub. Makes for cheap pest control with a little shiney glimmers of beauty in each pool. They start spring so small and by fall they are large, plump, and beautiful. My turtles are too lazy to chase them down. Except the snapper, so I toss the ones I consider ugly in there with her. Those brownish ones. The bright colorful ones go into "safe" pools.