Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Jeff is home so he can get his meds and then leaves, but it is then only two weeks til he is back for his once every three months visit. lol He has Dr spots every three months other wise I might never see the man. See there is a good side to cancer. :-S

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Jeff is home so he can get his meds and then leaves, but it is then only two weeks til he is back for his once every three months visit. lol He has Dr spots every three months other wise I might never see the man. See there is a good side to cancer. :-S

So glad you get to see him although it's to short of a time.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I ran the sump pump in the basement so Jeff could work down there. He checked it last night, but did not do the work down there. He went down there to work this am and the darn water is up half a foot higher over night. :(

The lady next to me has to keep pumping ger basement out too. :(

What the heck happened to your summer?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So glad you get to see him although it's to short of a time.

Shorter is normally better, which sorta sounds bad. Jeff goes stir crazy after about three days and we all know I am always crazy. :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
95 degrees. 78% humidity. My gawd - it's gross outside. I just came in from checking Tuleo (for the 100th time) and am sweating buckets. Buckets. It's not even August yet and I know some of you have it far worse then I do!!!

I'm having the same weather as you, except today will be 88. It's some monsoon passing thru because it's also cloudy most of the day. We get big sprinkles for a few minutes out of the blue too.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I ran the sump pump in the basement so Jeff could work down there. He checked it last night, but did not do the work down there. He went down there to work this am and the darn water is up half a foot higher over night. :(

The lady next to me has to keep pumping ger basement out too. :(

Oh gosh, that is just horrible. :(

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I'm having the same weather as you, except today will be 88. It's some monsoon passing thru because it's also cloudy most of the day. We get big sprinkles for a few minutes out of the blue too.

Ugh! I WISH we had rain! No rain, just gross humidity. (Now it is at 89% - G.R.O.S.S.) We have had thunder the last half hour but not a flippin' drop of rain.