Possible Twin Egg

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Had a female nest couple days ago....Holley~G Whompers.....look at the size of this egg! :oops:

" Happy turkey Day "

JD~:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is a big one. Do you remember what came of the egg you had a year or two ago that was really oblong shaped?
Happy Thanksgiving to you Jeff and Cindy. Hope you have a great holiday.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
That's one big Mama!! The results of that will be interesting. Happy Thanksgiving, Jeff and Cindy!!

AnimalLady

I used to get that alot after I popped out my 10lb 5oz baby! Ahhhh memories....
You gave birth to a child that weighed 10lbs 5 oz? WHOA! Thats something to be proud of! Biggest ive had is a 8lb-er and I was proud LOL!

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
You gave birth to a child that weighed 10lbs 5 oz? WHOA! Thats something to be proud of! Biggest ive had is a 8lb-er and I was proud LOL!
I did so well during my pregnancy too... :( I only gained 29 lbs....you know how many pounds I lost after having her? Grrr I came home from the hospital weighing the same as when I went in! How is that even possible?

My daughter was freaked out during her pregnancy because her boyfriend was a 10 pound baby also! she thought for sure she would have a baby Elephant! Haha

Here is something guaranteed to make evrryone cringe. I went into labor Sunday night at 9:30 p.m. and didn't have her until Tuesday morning at 10:55 a.m.!

AnimalLady

I did so well during my pregnancy too... :( I only gained 29 lbs....you know how many pounds I lost after having her? Grrr I came home from the hospital weighing the same as when I went in! How is that even possible?

My daughter was freaked out during her pregnancy because her boyfriend was a 10 pound baby also! she thought for sure she would have a baby Elephant! Haha

Here is something guaranteed to make evrryone cringe. I went into labor Sunday night at 9:30 p.m. and didn't have her until Tuesday morning at 10:55 a.m.!
Omg, was she your first and your only?! Lol would have been mine!