Is this worth it?

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
with those doors it might be hard to put a good substrate in there.. unless you turn it over on its side...

justino4444

5 Year Member
Laura said:
with those doors it might be hard to put a good substrate in there.. unless you turn it over on its side...

You made a good point but maybe you could put a board up as a solution and as a sight barrier

mtdavis254817

10 Year Member!
I like it. Looks great and convenient. What are you going to put in it

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
I love the mod design! A barrier in the front for your substrate is an easy modification. See if they will take 100 and make it a super duper buy! They might say okay, and then you can use the extra cash for your elements, lighting, heating. : )

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
I love the mod design! A barrier in the front for your substrate is an easy modification. See if they will take 100 and make it a super duper buy! They might say okay, and then you can use the extra cash for your elements, lighting, heating. : )

I got him down to $120 best he will go. The floor is lined with tiles. It only holds one fixture but he says it stays 90 degrees he says he maintains a humidity of about 88%.

I don't think it's beautiful BUT if it works I am sold.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Score. I think it has a cool, simple design. It looks, in the picture, like it is made out of metal and powder coated which if it is, will make it durable and easy clean. And them temps, perfect! : )

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
What kind of tortoise that you have in mind will go into this new enclosure? Are you going to continue to share with us your modification of this box and the entire set-up? I sure do hope so.......Thanks.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
It's awfully small; perhaps you could add to it? Anyhow, yes, I would buy if it can be modified to add more space. Love the glass doors!