Hello from Norfolk UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptolemy71

5 Year Member
Hello To you all..
I've heard alot about this forum and i'm well pleased to find how friendly it seems.
I've currently got 7 adult sulcata's, 12 adult redfoots and 8 adult elongateds.
Really interested in Toms thread on high humidity for rearing smooth hatchlings?? I started raising the humidity of my hatchling sulcata's about two years ago to 40% and got some really good results.. Looks like i'll be raising it higher this year to see if i can improve things further??
Anybody breed sulcata's, redfoots or elongateds on here??
Regards Dillon :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Dillon:

Welcome to the forum!!

We DO have folks who breed sulcatas and redfoots. I'm not sure about the elongateds. I know we had a fairly new member who lives in the Philippines who has a pair and was wondering if they were going to breed. I'm sure you can find him if you look in the section of the forum.

Glad to have you here with us! I'd love to see some pictures of your adult sulcatas.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Dillion glad to hear we are getting positive comments made about us, but even more glad you have decided to join us.:)

Wow 7 adult sulcata, that must make life interesting at times. I do hope you share pictures with us all of all your groups and their enclosures. Have you breed all three species?

Status
Not open for further replies.