Hello! From Norfolk, UK.

Cheyenne B

Location (City and/or State)
Norfolk, UK
Hello! I just joined this forum, it's been hard trying to find a good reliable one and as far as I can see you're a lot of lovely tortoise parents. This is my little guy Caterpillar, he hatched on the 4th of March this year (about 9 months?) and he struggled at the beginning but now he's thriving. We had to deal with a major power cut today and no hot water for a week now, so it's a good a time as any to find a good place to get useful advice and talk to others. First photo is the week he came home, second photo is a couple of weeks ago. I'm so proud :<3::tort:

Attachments

• 20230610_091409.jpg
    20230610_091409.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231120_095212.jpg
    20231120_095212.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 8

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Welcome Home, sounds like your one of us.
Hello! I just joined this forum, it's been hard trying to find a good reliable one and as far as I can see you're a lot of lovely tortoise parents. This is my little guy Caterpillar, he hatched on the 4th of March this year (about 9 months?) and he struggled at the beginning but now he's thriving. We had to deal with a major power cut today and no hot water for a week now, so it's a good a time as any to find a good place to get useful advice and talk to others. First photo is the week he came home, second photo is a couple of weeks ago. I'm so proud :<3::tort:
A proud tort lover.

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Hello and welcome from cloudy London, UK. There are a number of Brits and other international tortoise owners on here.
I suggest you read this to help check your set up and the ask questions as required.

Thread 'Info For New People. Please Read This First.' https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/info-for-new-people-please-read-this-first.202363/

Your aiming for smooth shell growth and this is achieved through humidity, diet, heat, calcium ,light, regular warm shallow soaks and suitable enclosure.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Welcome! That IS THE BEST NAME!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hi and welcome to you and Caterpillar, from Jamaica in the Caribbean.

lord hesho

losiiwciw
hello and welcome your tort looks great

AmandaF

Congresbury
Welcome to the forum, the people here are so knowledgeable & helpful.
Ernie 🐢 & Amanda x