First hatchling update

Onidara

I hope all mine marble. The wait for them is getting insane for them.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
I'm doing so so. I haven't had my phone for awhile I lost it and never found it and don't have the money to replace it and to really keep service money has been super tight lately. You'll have to send me your number again, do you still have my email address? I can give you a call tomorrow when my husband gets home from work since he's only one with phone now, some days he leaves it with me when I feel really sick. I haven't been doing much of anything lately after starting chemo I feel like crap every day and don't have energy. I would be cool if you can help with the set up I would really appreciate it since you know somewhat about them too and it would be nice to have company don't have too many friends up here they all live down state and out of state now. Thanks for everything people are awesome on here.

Sorry to hear of your health woes. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Bryan

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Good luck, keep your mind on positive things like Hope and your plans on setting things up for her.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Allegraf's baby torts are wonderful, I own two of them, they are spectacular in every way, none of you will be disappointed with any babies you get from Allegraf. :)

Bryan

10 Year Member!
It's hard but I been doing what I can and hope all the test look good and show progress. I cant wait to get him/her it gives me something to look forward to.

Happy birthday! I hope that it's as good as can be given the circumstances. You're getting an awesome tort from an awesome breeder, I hope that "he" gives you many, many years of enjoyment.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
It's hard but I been doing what I can and hope all the test look good and show progress. I cant wait to get him/her it gives me something to look forward to.

Happy birthday! I hope that it's as good as can be given the circumstances. You're getting an awesome tort from an awesome breeder, I hope that "he" gives you many, many years of enjoyment.

Best wishes on your birthday and for the year ahead

Yes.... Best wishes on the birthday... Go ahead and give this a little read ya'll.:<3:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1814893#post1814893