Extreme Red little baby

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Rambutan is my big orange girl that has a strong tendency to throw extreme orange babies. Today one of Squeeze and Wicked's babies decided to make its entrance. All I can say is that this is the most extreme RED baby we have produced. It is likely that it will darken up and become a brighter and deeper red. This one started my day off right. And then what I saw on the way into work has completed my morning.

Here is the baby:
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463058000.541595.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463058018.058092.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463058026.686829.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463058038.606557.jpg

And I passed these two on the way to work, I'm buying lotto! Today is a good day already and it is only 9 AM.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463058073.053360.jpg

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Wow, that's a looker for sure! Nice to see your other pairings are having extraordinary results!

Who knew camels could be icing on anyone's cake!?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Extremely nice red coloring as usual ....I myself had a good morning!

Dig the camels too!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That is a gorgeous baby. Please keep us updated. I'd love to see how that color develops.

I didn't know you liked camels. I'll just have to post some camel pics for you now and then. I have one, but I work with a few of them.

Here is Herbert. He is my friend's new baby that I've been working with.
IMG_5949 copy.JPG

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Wow, that's a looker for sure! Nice to see your other pairings are having extraordinary results!

Who knew camels could be icing on anyone's cake!?
That is a gorgeous baby. Please keep us updated. I'd love to see how that color develops.

I didn't know you liked camels. I'll just have to post some camel pics for you now and then. I have one, but I work with a few of them.

Here is Herbert. He is my friend's new baby that I've been working with.
View attachment 173205

I have been expecting something this awesome from the two. I will try to post a pic of both parents so you can see why.

LOVE CAMELS! Herbert is adorable. Realistically, I wouldn't know what I would do with a camel. Maybe train it to pull a cart so the whole family can enjoy? I live in a neighborhood where no one would bat an eye if I rode by with my camel in my cart.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Gorgeous, gorgeous baby!!!! Please keep the pics coming! One of my two babies is a cherry but none of that striking coloration... As for the camel.., something came to mind that I once got on FB from one of my naughty friends in PolandImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463069148.341203.jpg..... Hm-hm!.... In loose translation: elephant to the camel: "why are you boobs on your back?" Camel's response: "look who's talking! the one with penis on his forehead" ...., sorry for uncensored joke. I thought it was hilarious

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
That is a RED FOOT for sure! ! ! ;);)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, that is red for sure. Nice parents too. I was wondering where you lived and if the camels could have been driven by Tom, I knew he worked with some, but I see he posted and didn't fess up to being the driver

allegraf

10 Year Member!
No wonder you got a super baby...cheese and rice, lady, those are some exceptional looking parents!
Thanks! We like them we got them as a pair a few years ago. I thought it was a good match.