COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
It's hard for me to psych myself up to do things like that (by myself). I'm turning into a hermit/recluse/troll-who-lives-under-the-bridge. I've said that a lot, jokingly, but I really think it's true.
I am a hermit, too.
wifey is a recluse.
Tidgy, as a tortoise, is a loner, too.
Kind of hermits united. :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello Adam :) all is well for me. School starts back up soon so I've been sulking a bit. Im glad to hear everyones doing well :) what have you been up to ?
Enjoy your last bit of freedom !:)
Sulk after school goes back.
I've been writing, holidaying, playing with Tidgy and wifey and now, back on the forum, I'm writing my version of "Esio Trot" .:D
If you have time check out : http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/esio-trot-by-tidgys-dad.159608/
A work in progress...................

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
FELLAS
wifey driving you up the wall ? Simply make two pin pricks in your neck, then kill her with a mallet and a sharp wooden stake through the heart. Instead of arresting you, the cops will congratulate you for killing a vampire.
(actually don't do it. Firstly I think it's naughty and probably illegal. Secondly, wifey's are often nice, really. Thirdly, vampires can be nice, too.)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good evenooning all! a late start today, around 1600 :rolleyes: job done, only asked for a tenner as it's a neighbor i have to keep happy (he knows what i'm up to ;) ) he gave me £20 .. that's the last 2 times he's gave me double:)

couple beers and some darts, then heading up. been running base at work last couple days, spoke with sales about getting things shook up in there as my boss isn't interested... there was a meeting with all sales managers from the 7 dealerships and the owner of the whole company, it wasn't positive. be interesting to see what tomorrow brings!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
good evenooning all! a late start today, around 1600 :rolleyes: job done, only asked for a tenner as it's a neighbor i have to keep happy (he knows what i'm up to ;) ) he gave me £20 .. that's the last 2 times he's gave me double:)

couple beers and some darts, then heading up. been running base at work last couple days, spoke with sales about getting things shook up in there as my boss isn't interested... there was a meeting with all sales managers from the 7 dealerships and the owner of the whole company, it wasn't positive. be interesting to see what tomorrow brings!
Good evening, John. :)
Let us know what happens tomorrow
Have a fun evening.
The hedgehogs would like some of their spines back, please.