COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
our friends had a bbq last night so we had some of that :D i cleared up in the garage and set out and bared the wires for the lights (which were free) and got a wee sofa that was for free also! it's actually the same as i have in spare room... folds out to a bed. soon i won't need to go in the house!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. Still a bit chilly here, but dryer than yesterday.

JoesDad has a job, having been made redundant at the start of April :) :) :)

He'll be contracting (self-employed) so we have a bit of a rush on to awaken his "business" that got mothballed when he went into a permanent job. He also needs a laptop as this organisation doesn't provide one - it's just as well he's married to me as he is as bad with computers as he is good as an accountant :rolleyes:

The new job will involve travel to India, Spain, Germany and Sweden... and Cambridgeshire in the UK. First trip to Cambridgeshire on Thursday :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

He'll be contracting (self-employed) so we have a bit of a rush on to awaken his "business" that got mothballed when he went into a permanent job. He also needs a laptop as this organisation doesn't provide one - it's just as well he's married to me as he is as bad with computers as he is good as an accountant :rolleyes:

The new job will involve travel to India, Spain, Germany and Sweden... and Cambridgeshire in the UK. First trip to Cambridgeshire on Thursday :)

brilliant news!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
The lovely @Pearly and her son Adam just visited.
We shared a tour of the zoo.
No comment on my attire. I'm sick....

View attachment 213155
YYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):<3::)
I love it when friends finally get to meet.
One of you looks exceedingly glamorous.
And Ewa looks beautiful and sophisticated too. :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hubby is spending the next 5 days at a photography convention, so the 3 cats, 2 turtle/tort and I are on our own.
Hubby hates mushrooms, so I never cook them, EXCEPT when he's gone!
I already bought 2 night big portobellos, and just have to decide what to stuff in them!!! ;)
Errrrr, is there another alternative ?
Cheeeeeeeeeessssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

Terrific news!!!!! :)
Will you get to go globe trotting along with him? ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Good afternoon, Linda!
CONGRATULATIONS to Joe's Dad! :):D:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Terrific news!!!!! :)
Will you get to go globe trotting along with him? ;)
I am hoping I can go along sometimes. Cambridgeshire isn't so interesting, but I have never been to India and JoesDad has been there lots for work.

He was based there for the best part of 2 years, but with the children both in important exam years, and me in permanent employment, we just couldn't work out the logistics.