COLD DARK ROOM

Shaif

Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Guys, no time for catching up, just wanted to ask for prayers, good vibes, healing thoughts and good juju to be sent to Ed (ZEROPILOT) as he's getting his heart worked on today. I'll be checking in with him and planning a visit tonight or tomorrow to look him over and listen to his newly fixed "ticker" make sure all's good (yes, I brought my toys here, stethoscope and stuff:)) All that pray, please pray for him throughout the day, those who don't please just pause for a moment, close your eyes, take couple of deep breaths and envision gorgeous, healthy heart pumping blood saturated with pure oxygen, and repeat word HEAL. He will probably update us here himself later today to if too groggy then tomorrow after sleeping off his meds, but I will too as soon as I know something. For now let's all turn our positive thoughts Ed's way. This kind of stuff really works guys, no joking here

Yes. Done! Wishing the BEST!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good evening Adam :) ! I hope you and wifey had a wonderful ( cool ) time in Spain.;)
Good evening CDR !
It was nice and cool in Spain.
wifey had fun, though got a bit manged by the mosquitoes.
Tidgy is now guarding me and watching like a hawk-tortoise to make sure i don't leave again.