COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Oooh john got a package :)
I did too. Just clothes i ordered though. How is everyone ?
Hello Linhdan!

Nice to see you :)

It's Adam's birthday today so we have woolly web spider bunting, phosphorescing flying jelly fish disco lights, the hedgehogs have cheese and pineapple, Lynn says there's a troupe of Salamanders coming to perform Saturday Newt Fever and Ed mentioned cheesecake :)

Welcome to the party! Adam said it would be 3 days and, even in his absence, the more the merrier.

That said, the Brits seem to be struggling to stay awake on the first night and are turning in... pacing ourselves :D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
morning mum! how are you? i'm not late at all, i'm just not early:/
I'm good thanks :)

It was bloomin' cold in Buxton last night - it does have the highest market place in England, so I am at altitude :D Mum's central heating kicked in this morning for the first time since the summer.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I'm good thanks :)

It was bloomin' cold in Buxton last night - it does have the highest market place in England, so I am at altitude :D Mum's central heating kicked in this morning for the first time since the summer.

how is joes granny doing? it's getting nippy here as well now, it's nearly time to dig the 'longmes' out of hibernation

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
how is joes granny doing? it's getting nippy here as well now, it's nearly time to dig the 'longmes' out of hibernation
So so.

She hasn't been outside since Friday and I have my doubts that I'll persuade her out today.

When I stay here, I go out for walks twice a day "for my back" as far as she's concerned. The real reason is that she can decide to tag along if she wants. It worked quite well last time I was up her, but not this time.

On a more positive note, I think I'm making progress with getting her to consider sheltered housing. That's going to take time to sink in, but her stance is definitely softening.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
So so.

She hasn't been outside since Friday and I have my doubts that I'll persuade her out today.

When I stay here, I go out for walks twice a day "for my back" as far as she's concerned. The real reason is that she can decide to tag along if she wants. It worked quite well last time I was up her, but not this time.

On a more positive note, I think I'm making progress with getting her to consider sheltered housing. That's going to take time to sink in, but her stance is definitely softening.

can't be easy but i'm sure she knows your only wanting what's best by her