COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Happy Day 2 of your birthdays, Adam! @Tidgy's Dad
I see you've not managed to pop in to read the day 1 greetings you've received yet, hopefully you'll find time soon.
Yes, Adam. Read your P.M.s I sent you an ALERT.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I'm putting it on the market to see what it might bring. We'll see then what I do.
For now, my biggest push is that miss Suki likes to pee on the carpet. I'm tired of shampooing the place.:rolleyes:
Ahh yes - that is a problem with carpets. Maybe Suki's picked up on Chester's old scent in the carpet and just been marking her territory. A new floor may sort out the problem, and if not, well at least it will be easier to clean.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Well she must be feeling a bit better because she finally went outside for the first time in a week. :)

How are you and Oli doing? Oli needs to be on his best behaviour now there's another TFO Greek in Jordan :)
Glad your mother is now better. :)

We're fine here. Yet another drop in temperature and.....RAIN is expected, which is strange at this time of the year. ;)

Oli should be happy to know that there's a new member with a Greek tort in Jordan, bu don't forget Linda.....torts do NOT want/need friends. :p

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Ahh yes - that is a problem with carpets. Maybe Suki's picked up on Chester's old scent in the carpet and just been marking her territory. A new floor may sort out the problem, and if not, well at least it will be easier to clean.
Yes. It's interlocking and waterproof.:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Popping on for just a minute and then I'm off.

No work today and my house is nearly empty of human occupancy. I've gone back to school and just taking a small amount of online credits. My plan for the day is to do NOTHING but study for an exam that closes this afternoon. I am VERY unprepared for my test...sigh....

But this weekend my parents are coming for a visit. We get along well and I'm really looking forward to seeing them.:)

positive attitude works wonders! you can do it mom!!