COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Well its just pas midnight here in the UK and I think in Morocco too, so I woud like to be one of the first to wish Adam a very Happy Birthday,
I hope you enjoy your extended birthday, Adam!

With a toast to absent friends!
As long as the toast has cheese on it! :D

Happy Birthday @Tidgy's Dad Adam.

We hope you have a great day wherever you are. (Actually that's 3 days isn't it?)

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1474499289.777818.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1474499339.670808.jpg

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I thought you might get a laugh out of this sandwich.
The lunch truck that comes by my job has good food usually and it's inexpensive, but this Cuban type sandwich with ham, pork and cheese leaves a little to be desired.
I asked if it was a "diet" sandwich.
The other half I ate, but investigated it because it seemed to be just bread.

oh my!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all from Buxton where it's a trifle damp this morning.

However, as damp trifle will be rubbish to eat, I am proposing to give it a blast in the tumble dryer before placing it on the table for the birthday tea.

Cheese and pineapple is spiked on hedgehog quills if you can find one... I think they're starting to think about hibernation. @Moozillion has a cake.

We have woolly web spider hand knitted bunting if you peer carefully into the gloom above. The flying jelly are phosphorescing nicely as party lights. The one legged pirate hasn't yet had too much rum punch.

The armadillos can't wait to show off their dance moves; they've been studying Saturday Night Fever specially.

Let the party begin!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all from Buxton where it's a trifle damp this morning.

However, as damp trifle will be rubbish to eat, I am proposing to give it a blast in the tumble dryer before placing it on the table for the birthday tea.

Cheese and pineapple is spiked on hedgehog quills if you can find one... I think they're starting to think about hibernation. @Moozillion has a cake.

We have woolly web spider hand knitted bunting if you peer carefully into the gloom above. The flying jelly are phosphorescing nicely as party lights. The one legged pirate hasn't yet had too much rum punch.

The armadillos can't wait to show off their dance moves; they've been studying Saturday Night Fever specially.

Let the party begin!

wooohooo:D !!! you have been this morning;).

morning mum :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I'm currently camped in Caffè Nero using their wifi.

Mum's iPad now updated to iOS10. My own android tablet updated and a lot of tea consumed.

I may have had a chocolate muffin as well, but is Adam's birthday and everything in Buxton is up a hill or three, so it doesn't count :D

i HATE the apple update:(