bouaboua visit.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
about 3 hours of none stop talking and enjoying pictures and forum talk. Both this one and the Chinese forum that Steven helps to spread the word on.
Such a nice guy. So fun actually talking tortoise, not just typing tortoises.
I am so happy he contacted me. Thanks Yvonne, I believe you had a little to do with it.
He is in Chicago a couple times a year for business. Hopefully his wife, will be able to some day make the trip with him. I told Steven she could hang out with me all day while he went to work.
Thanks @bouaboua for a great visit and sharing all your tortoise pics with me and those of your Chinese forum friends.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Pleasure and honor are all mine, Barb~~:):););)

I see a true tortoise lover, that is what and who she is. We people in California are had it made due to our somewhat tortoise friendly climate, but in Chicago, you need to go extra mile, and a half, to ensure the quality of your torts's life. She and her husband (Joe) moved to a smaller house but with bigger yard, just for this reason.

I'm so glad that now I know I have more purposes to visit Chicago area. Go Barb! ! ! ! !

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Pleasure and honor are all mine, Barb~~:):););)

I see a true tortoise lover, that is what and who she is. We people in California are had it made due to our somewhat tortoise friendly climate, but in Chicago, you need to go extra mile, and a half, to ensure the quality of your torts's life. She and her husband (Joe) moved to a smaller house but with bigger yard, just for this reason.

I'm so glad that now I know I have more purposes to visit Chicago area. Go Barb! ! ! ! !

Your making me blush.:oops: Thank you for your kind words. :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Heading back home now.

Again.....Thank you Barb for having me visited her house and share her tort's stories with me. You are a beautiful lady inside out, with a warm and kind heart.

The weather finally getting better in Chicago area. May your torts enjoy the the yard you prepared for them. They are so lucky to have you as their owner and I will for sure to visit you next time when I in Chicago again.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Heading back home now.

Again.....Thank you Barb for having me visited her house and share her tort's stories with me. You are a beautiful lady inside out, with a warm and kind heart.

The weather finally getting better in Chicago area. May your torts enjoy the the yard you prepared for them. They are so lucky to have you as their owner and I will for sure to visit you next time when I in Chicago again.

Your welcome and any time. I so enjoyed it too. Next time, hopefully I won't have so much going on and we'll take you out for dinner. But hey, next time bring nice weather with you. Look, you come, it's cold, you leave its warm, hmmm, what's up with that:confused::D. Hope you had a good trip,

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
How fun!! I believe I will meet Steven and hopefully his wife, in July.
Glad you got to spend some good time with him, Barb!!
Lucky!!