Attention PNW members within an hour's drive of Portland

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I'm just figuring you had an Elway crush growing up. Heck, I'm a 9ers fan and I had a Dallas cowboys cheerleaders crush!
No, I didn't have an Elloway crush. Although I did think he was a very good quarterback. I met him once at training camp, their team always had their training camp at the college I went to. He is so damned pigeon toed I don't know how he could ever run :)

M

Maggie Cummings

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted this and we still haven't heard from any of members in Oregon. My feeling is started to get hurt. Is there no one in Oregon who wants us to come visit you? :(
I can't believe nobody wants to come and meet you and me and Bob. Does hurt my feeling too. We'll be going to Pipe Dreams Aviary Saturday morning. She's a rescue and has a lot of exotics and goes to shows etc. I traded her my Sugar Glider for 4 parakeets....we're also going to Brad's Reptiles, 10 acres of turtles and an alagator....We don't need to come to your house, but you guys could come hang out with us...
Come on Heather, you can spend the night here.....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I can't believe nobody wants to come and meet you and me and Bob. Does hurt my feeling too. We'll be going to Pipe Dreams Aviary Saturday morning. She's a rescue and has a lot of exotics and goes to shows etc. I traded her my Sugar Glider for 4 parakeets....we're also going to Brad's Reptiles, 10 acres of turtles and an alagator....We don't need to come to your house, but you guys could come hang out with us...
Come on Heather, you can spend the night here.....
This sounds fun!!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We're entrusting you with making the plans for us, Maggie. I'm looking forward to our visit.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
A drive thru hamburger place like McDonalds.
They have eat-in area also.

For the price.....It is a OK burger place.

Johnny Rockets~~~ Is a burger alright! ! ! !;);)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Just saw this thread! I never opened it because it said for those "an hour drive from Portland" ;)

I'm a social butterfly. I'm not shy, I love get togethers, meet ups, making new friends, big events etc. Love EM!
But they say opposites attract right??..and I married an introvert/home-body. :p LOL so, although this would be my cup of tea, I have to pass. At least in this season of my life. I have 2 little boys and a husband who JUST isn't into that stuff. Not complaining, just explaining. ;)

My oldest son is like his daddy and my youngest is like.....you got it, ME :D :D . I'm so happy hahaha...He's only 4 but I just know as he gets older he'll become my social buddy. It'll be easier to go to certain types of events when 1 can (and wants to) go to things with me and the other 2 will happily stay home in a video game LOL

Have fun though...I hope you guys enjoy the visiting together!