ZZzzz monster

leopard777

5 Year Member
how long on average does your sulcata hatchling sleep per day ?

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
My Sullys routine has been the same since I got her when she was 6 months old.... She wakes about 7 am but does not come out of her hide all the way till about 9, comes out to bask & eats till about 10am then walks around for about an hr & then she soaks herself for another couple. then she naps until I wake her up at 5pm. Shes back to bed at 6-630 and then repeat. Its pretty clock work.

leopard777

5 Year Member
Not a sulcata. My RF sleeps at least 16 hours a day.

rf?
My Sullys routine has been the same since I got her when she was 6 months old.... She wakes about 7 am but does not come out of her hide all the way till about 9, comes out to bask & eats till about 10am then walks around for about an hr & then she soaks herself for another couple. then she naps until I wake her up at 5pm. Shes back to bed at 6-630 and then repeat. Its pretty clock work.

you wake her up for soaking at 5 pm ?

Smile

5 Year Member
My sulcata hatchling is super lazy. He sleeps for about 19 or so hours a day but will occasionally move around his enclosure, wake up to eat a bit of food, soak himself and all of that. He sleeps a ton though and I try not to disturb him. :)

leopard777

5 Year Member
the two timing by lismar work well for me , its ok to wake it up for soaking