yes! 2 cakes in the incubators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi guys, i am so shocked that zoey has just had another egg. its 4 weeks to the day she had her last big pretty egg. she is starting to dig again, that cant be another egg? right? the first time she had an egg, 2 days later she had another. WERID! pancakes are a strange breed. lindy

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I thought I read somewhere they usually lay 1 to 3, congrats either way.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
dmmj said:
I thought I read somewhere they usually lay 1 to 3, congrats either way.

i was told eggs 6 weeks apart, but just checked ,its been 3 weeks since last egg. this is strange. 'lol' lindy

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Nice! cant wait to see the babies. "wow i have 3 females should i be watching out for eggs any time soon even knowing there w/c? AnthonyC what temps are you incubating them on the eggs? i have an incubator just have to set up temperature when i do start getting them what i would like is to get mainly females! to what temps should i use for that?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
grogansilver said:
Nice! cant wait to see the babies. "wow i have 3 females should i be watching out for eggs any time soon even knowing there w/c? AnthonyC what temps are you incubating them on the eggs? i have an incubator just have to set up temperature when i do start getting them what i would like is to get mainly females! to what temps should i use for that?

hi, i think lower temps make females.i am new at this.would be happy if they hatch, i have a zoomed incubator and have it set to around 85, and lower it by nite. lindy

Status
Not open for further replies.