Yellowfoot in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
lol there are 2 craigslist posts for rehoming a russian tortoise by 3 different people, but they all have the sam pic of the tort....... lol scammers that think they are smart :D

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Haha, well this guy sounds legit because apparently he's been stood up a lot, but he really needs to do a better job of marketing this tort. A nice picture makes all the difference.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
As someone who sells stuff on CL I can understand the please do not waste my time line.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
dmmj said:
As someone who sells stuff on CL I can understand the please do not waste my time line.

Definitely... like I said, from previous posts I inferred that he has been stood up at least twice so I can understand his frustration.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I actually e-mailed this lady and she seemed happy that I currently keep yellows but was unwilling to meet me 1/2 way or hold until the weekend. She did mention being burned before but didn't offer a better pic. I travel that way sometimes so I may try again. :/

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Irwin4530 said:
I actually e-mailed this lady and she seemed happy that I currently keep yellows but was unwilling to meet me 1/2 way or hold until the weekend. She did mention being burned before but didn't offer a better pic. I travel that way sometimes so I may try again. :/
People who sell on CL hearr that all the time " can you hold said item for x amount of days" I am not saying you do this but I hear it a lot, of course anyone who wants to put a 20 percent non refundable deposit I will hold otherwise, NEXT.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Never occurred to me to offer that....
I really am very interested, it's just that I about 3 hours away....bit of a hike for a weekday!! :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Offer to give a deposit, it shows you are serious. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Irwin4530 said:
Never occurred to me to offer that....
I really am very interested, it's just that I about 3 hours away....bit of a hike for a weekday!! :)

Did you ever get anywhere with this tort?

Status
Not open for further replies.