Yellow Foots and Red Foots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
There is a very nice tort lover who has been raising Leopards for years, looking to rehome some Giant Australia Yellow Foots and some Red Foots. His name is Tim and he is located in Northern Kentucky, near Covington and Newport.

I am going tomorrow to pick up my new Sulcata from him, $140 rehoming fee. I am going to take some pics of the torts he is looking to rehome and post to the forum. I think he watned $160 for the non-sullie.

He is looking for several more Leopars if any has any to sell or rehome.

Oops, his contact info. would have been nice. Tim from Kentucky email: [email protected]
Phone: 858-815-9019

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
859-815-9019

Typo in the earlier post, sorry. Really adorable and well cared for torts. The Red Foots had a small amount of pyramiding, at least one of them, but they came to them that way. Healthy eyes and shells. Hope you find what you are seeking.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Giant Australian Yellowfoots? hmmmmm, never heard of that one. You sure you know the seller well enough to be recommending his torts? Just curious. Doc

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
exoticsdr said:
Giant Australian Yellowfoots? hmmmmm, never heard of that one. You sure you know the seller well enough to be recommending his torts? Just curious. Doc

I didn't say I knew him well. He has been fostering all kinds of turtles and torts in his area for years. He is currently rehoming several torts to good homes. He asked me extensive questions before I was invited to come see the Sulcatas. Several folks on the forum were seeking Yellow Foots and Red Foots so I took pics and shared the condition of their turtle table, the dietary and health routine he uses and the state of the turtles as I saw them. He said he was told they were a species of Yellow Foots referred to as Giant Brazilians. I actually mistyped the name in the earlier post. From what I saw and what he said, he does have good husbandry practices. I am unfamiliar with the yellow and red foot species, but their shells, eyes, diet etc. all appeared to be proper. My typo is prob. was caused your concern over his breed knowledge.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Sorry, but if you had typed Brazilian instead of Australian, there would have been no reason to question your post.....as it was, it looked more like someone with good intentions was being scammed, THAT is why I asked if you knew the person well enough to be recommending them on this forum. Doc

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
exoticsdr said:
Sorry, but if you had typed Brazilian instead of Australian, there would have been no reason to question your post.....as it was, it looked more like someone with good intentions was being scammed, THAT is why I asked if you knew the person well enough to be recommending them on this forum. Doc

I understand, my lack of Yellow Foot familiarity caused the issue. Really cute male/female pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.