Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh21

5 Year Member
Does any one play Xbox 360 online let me know.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Nope, Im sure if it had come out when I was a kid I would have been playing it. I think kids these days sit around and get fat playing all day. My son just got a new one and he loves it.

josh21

5 Year Member
Is not like I play all day but it is true I remember playing out side and having a good time.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
What games do you play?

I rarely have any free time to play online nowadays.

josh21

5 Year Member
Mw3, left 4 dead 2,forza3 and black ops 2

josh21 said:
Mw3, left 4 dead 2,forza3 and black ops and waiting on black ops 2

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I play computer games like The Sims 3... is it just me or are computer games just not "the thing" anymore... makes me sad :(

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
futureleopardtortoise said:
I play computer games like The Sims 3... is it just me or are computer games just not "the thing" anymore... makes me sad :(

I don't know if computer games were ever "the thing". :p

I've never played any of The Sims, but I used to play Civilization 2, Exile, and AOE2 a lot. I think the consoles are better for casual gaming. PC for more serious. Do you have a battle station set up?

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
bahaha no... I have always played on the computer, and now you can walk into any gaming area and there is a tiny section of PC games compared to the game console options... I just remember being really young and having a lot of computer games, now there is nothing :(

I am by no means a serious gamer, though, just have a little fun with my sims families in my spare time :p

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
I play xbox 360 :) Minecraft, Fable 2 and 3, Borderlands 1 and 2, Happy Wars, and Halo 4.

Ripkabird98

5 Year Member
josh21 said:
Does any one play Xbox 360 online let me know.

Yes I DO! I have been wanting to add people from my forums. My Screen name is Ripkabird98. If you send an invite, let me know you are from TFO in the message.

CourtneyAndCarl said:

Nope. PC gaming is my main thing. I love it more than Console. You are not alone. PC GAMERS UNITE! :p :D

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I occasionally play Xbox, but more for a few Kinect games when I have the energy. My fiance plays it almost constantly, sports and fighting games mostly.

Like a few others earlier, I miss the PC game days. I was a big fan of The Sims from the very beginning, but recently decided never to buy another game from them as I'm sick of it being all about the money. I think they've taken it too far, so they lost one customer (out of millions, I know...)

Back in the day I loved Creatures, Age of Empires, Tycoon and King's Quest games. Now, I'm mostly a collector of Master System/Mega Drive (Genesis) games but the consoles don't get used enough!

josh21

5 Year Member
Ripkabird98 said:
Yes I DO! I have been wanting to add people from my forums. My Screen name is Ripkabird98. If you send an invite, let me know you are from TFO in the message.

I will add you soon I need to get more live hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.