Wood Turtle in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I've been emailing back and forth with this lady a bit. She sounds nice & sounds like she cares. Extended the offer to take the turtle if she gives up on finding a home; but for now, thought I'd share in case there are any SoCal members interested in buying it.

First, the ad. There are no pics on the ad itself, and yes it's mislabeled:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/3877124632.html
"We have a painted turtle. He comes with an aquarium And water bowl. He eats fruit, lettuce, minnows and snails. He has A lamp but loves outdoors. Easy and calm. 200 what we paid but.willing to compromise "

Here are the pictures she sent to me:
yimg-1100387792-101--1814174725_zps8d955248.jpg

yimg-1100431424-101-1343364713_zpsf6859471.jpg

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
So sad to see him in such a little tank. :( Two hundred dollars is a little out there for him though - otherwise I would go scoop him up.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Yeah, she said that's what she paid at the pet store... Sounds like she may be willing to negotiate, though, so may be worth making an offer?
She told me she's thinking the pet store ripped her off. After doing a quick search and finding WC Ornates go for $70 or less, I'm inclined to agree. I sent her links to those ads so she could see what they actually go for as well...

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Floof said:
Yeah, she said that's what she paid at the pet store... Sounds like she may be willing to negotiate, though, so may be worth making an offer?
She told me she's thinking the pet store ripped her off. After doing a quick search and finding WC Ornates go for $70 or less, I'm inclined to agree. I sent her links to those ads so she could see what they actually go for as well...

What a great idea! Thanks for helping this little one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.