Willing to Adopt Sick or unwanted Leopards or Sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bodfish
I have been thinking about my girl Big Bertha and what kind of life she had before she was "saved" and I just love her so much it's just sad to me that a person could do this to her
tort001-1.jpg

I ended up talking to my friend who is a vet who told me she would give me free vet care for any tortioses that I get, we have been close friends for a while, so if you know of any one who just can't handel a tortiose any more please let me know :D I am willing to drive some way but not too far... well mabe if I am really needed:p Boy, girl young, old, fat or skinny I am willing to help if it is needed. Thanks for your time

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
see this one?

American Tortoise Rescue

I have a large sulcata who needs a home. It's in the San Fernando Valley section of LA. The owners are elderly and they cannot handle this guy any more. The son left it with them - big whoop. How sweet is that? If you are able to provide a home with a proper house and heating pad called a Kane pig blanket, email me at [email protected].

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
That is a great offer....please just make sure you have several individual enclosures to house individual torts as well as separate areas for different species...as you don't want a bigger problem if they cross contaminate ...especially if you host a variety with illness....good luck with your venture :D

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I have two extra spots/individual enclosures not being uses if needed, and if I did get one he/she would have a heat light at night for now.

Moofahsa

5 Year Member
I am sorry if this is off topic. I applaud you for taking in tortoises like the one in your picture. I am AMAZED anyone could do that to a sulcata :( Good luck with your adoptions!

Cameron

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
I'm with BrookeB: I always take in Rescues/Adoptions, most with lamp burns or completely missing a scute... But I take them in & place it with the ones that are in the same situation. xoxo ~peace

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
That is one of the worst cases of Pyramiding I have ever seen. =\

I applaud you for your kindness and willingness to take in and care for others in need, and wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.